Here you will find everything you need to know about the new fortnightly vegan blog linky party and links to all the previous Linky’s where you can explore all of the delicious submissions!
Every other Wednesday there will be a blog hop with food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time to host the Potluck party where you can submit unlimited recipes to either of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. Each Linky runs until the second following Monday morning at 8am US CST to enter and then we will share the most clicked recipe from each course the following Wednesday!
Entry is super-simple and your recipes can be old ones or new ones – but they must be plant-based and cruelty-free.
How to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of the post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.