Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
After careful consideration, team VVLP has decided to close the linky with the current link up being the last. It has been a fun adventure and we have loved seeing all the delicious recipes but it has come to a natural end with limited entries and a lot of behind the scenes work. All of the previous link ups are available in the archives so keep using them for yummy inspiration! The Virtual Vegan Potluck is unaffected by this decision. Thank you all for your understanding!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck founded an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every other Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time to host the Potluck party where you can submit unlimited recipes to either of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. Each Linky runs until the second following Monday morning at 8am US CST to enter and then we will share the most clicked recipe from each course the following Wednesday!
The VVLP has been feeling rather flat lately which has left me feeling confused about it’s future. Then, almost like my mind was being read, there was a great turn out this week and some really exciting recipes!
Still, for the long term I’d love your feedback. What do you guys think?
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
Beverages A Mad Men Cocktail Made Modern: The New Fangled from Glue & Glitter
Appetizers Lumpiang Prito with Vinegar Dipping Sauce from Gormandize
Breads Aloo Paratha / Potato flatbread from Mom made Recipes
Sides Sweet & Sour Brussels Sprouts from Art, Health and Happiness
Salads Shaved Brussels Sprout Salad with Hemp and Orange from the taste space
Soups/Stews Vegan Pozole from Glo’s Kitchen
Main Courses Pasta Shells with GF Chickpea “Meat” Sauce from An Unrefined Vegan
Desserts Creamy, Dreamy Pistachio Pie from A Vegan With a Plan
Floating Islands from Glue & Glitter
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…