Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck founded an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every other Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time to host the Potluck party where you can submit unlimited recipes to either of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. Each Linky runs until the second following Monday morning at 8am US CST to enter and then we will share the most clicked recipe from each course the following Wednesday!
A few updates to the VVLP – we will be running a new Linky now fortnightly with each extending to the Monday before the next Linky. Plus now you can submit as many recipes as your heart desires, so get sharing, connecting and increasing your traffic whilst sharing the vegan love ❤️
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
Beverages Almond Banana Berry Protein Superfood Green Smoothie from Urban Naturale
Appetizers Edamame and Pea Pesto Dip from Health.Balance.Happiness.
Breads Flammekueche (tarte flambée) from L’éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie
Sides Sesame & Chilli Fried Potatoes from Gormandize
Salads Kale Fennel Salad with Grapefruit Vinaigrette from the taste space
Soups/Stews Ultimate ‘Beef’ Stew from Glo’s Kitchen
Main Courses Hemp and Bean Nausage Patties from my sister’s pantry
Desserts Almond Butter Brownies from The Conscientious Eater
Salsa Verde with Green Tomatoes from ãhãram
Vegan Baked Spring Rolls|Onion & Chive Dip|Moist cake with chocolate and peanut butter sauce|Pear & Almond Spice Cake|Beignet and Cafe au lait Cupcakes|Buckwheat-oats flatbread|Vegan Caramel Mud (Star Wars) Cake|Chickpea Noodle Soup
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…