Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck founded an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every other Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time to host the Potluck party where you can submit unlimited recipes to either of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. Each Linky runs until the second following Monday morning at 8am US CST to enter and then we will share the most clicked recipe from each course the following Wednesday!
A few updates to the VVLP – we will be running a new Linky now fortnightly with each extending to the Monday before the next Linky. Plus now you can submit as many recipes as your heart desires, so get sharing, connecting and increasing your traffic whilst sharing the vegan love ❤️
The MOST CLICKED from the last VVLP were:
White Russian Recipe with Homemade Tangerine Vodka from Glue & Glitter
Vegan Chicken nuggets from Vie De La Vegan
Spelt Sourdough Bread from Simplify Your Health
Collard Greens & Shiitake Mushrooms from Urban Naturale
Mango Salsa Salad from Vie De La Vegan
Chickpea Noodle Soup with Spiralized Celeriac from Healthy Slow Cooking
Vegan millet burgers from The Angry Hungry Hobbit
Burmese Sticky Rice Cake from Gormandize
THE OVERALL MOST CLICKED THIS WEEK!
St Valentine’s Day Pink Pancakes from Vegelicacy
Here are my top picks this week:
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…