While I’m sure stevia and NuNaturals need no introduction, if you happen to not know what I am going on about, you can find out all about this amazing product here and for some ideas on how to use stevia, I’m sharing some yummy recipes with you below, by way of cookies and cake!
And for some more inspiration….
Four readers will win one bottle of the Cherry Vanilla Stevia Liquid, a 50 packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets, PLUS a bottle of the new, amazing Cocoa Syrup, & a bottle of the new delicious Mint Cocoa Syrup. Each of the 4 winners will receive the complete product selection of all 4 items with the retail value of $ 54.00 , PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT!
This giveaway is open to readers WORLDWIDE, so go ahead and enter wherever you are! Click the link below to enter via Rafflecopter and make sure to get more entries by following NuNaturals and Bunny Kitchen on Twitter and more!
All readers can receive 15% DISCOUNT on all orders placed on the NuNaturals website: www.nunaturals.com until June 30, 2015 by entering the discount code BLG0615 at the checkout page!
Online ordering customers may also receive FREE SHIPPING to the CONTINENTAL U.S. on all orders exceeding $35.00 after discounts.
These cookies are so delicious, I was pleasantly surprised since I wasn’t happy with them when they first came out of the oven. They appeared bready and they hadn’t spread so they didn’t have beautiful round edges. But, none of that matters, the breadiness eased with cooling and the shape just adds to their rustic charm. The highlight however is the moist and fudgy texture and the taste, the oh so perfect balance of mint and cocoa and delicious with generous chocolate flecks throughout. I dare you to try and have just one.
Choco-Mint Fudge Brownie Cookies – Sugar Free
Ingredients: Makes 12
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp NuNaturals Cocoa Mint syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non dairy milk
- 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line a large baking tray with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, make a well and add the wet ingredients, mix well and then fold in the chocolate chips. The dough will be stiff.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion (approx. 2 tbsp) rounds on to the baking tray, spaced a couple of inches apart, flatten with your hand bearing in mind they do not spread much at all. Bake for 10 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack, they’re best when the chocolate has re-solidified.
The fruit speckled throughout this spiced cake make it extra special. It’s perfect with a cuppa tea or a glass of cold almond milk.
Fruity Cocoa Gingerbread
Ingredients: Serves 12
- 350g self raising flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 small tonka bean, finely grated (optional)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g vegan margarine
- 100g unrefined brown sugar
- 100g dried mixed fruit
- 3 tbsp NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup
- 150ml unsweetened non dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F and line a 9 inch square tin.
- Place the flour, ginger, tonka bean (if using) and cocoa in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. Add the margarine and pulse until breadcrumb like. Add the sugar and fruit and pulse again just to combine. Mix together the syrup and milk then add to the mixture and blitz until blended.
- Spread into the tin, smoothing the top well. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until skewer inserted is free of wet batter, but just a few crumbs.