Coconut Chia Oatmeal

P1020153

Breakfast is the most common meal to be missed, or to be repetitive and boring. This simple porridge is so delicious it could almost pass as dessert but it is nutritious, nourishing and is sure to keep those blood sugar levels steady.

Makes 4 servings.

Coconut Chia Oatmeal P1020152

screenshot-caloriecount.about.com 2015-01-08 23-48-34

Nutritional Benefits

No cholesterol

Very low in sodium

Very high in manganese

High in vitamin B12

signature join-me-on-facebooktwitter_followinstagram-logo1-300x150follow-me-on-pinterest
This entry was posted in vegan and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Coconut Chia Oatmeal

1. thesnowwoman says:

Wow this looks delicious! I am going to make this over the weekend.

2. Amy says:

Yum! I love any reason to use shredded coconut 🙂

3. sarahjmir says:

love this twist on oatmeal! I have been in a bit of a breakfast rut recently and this will hit the spot!

4. Jen says:

Love this! It sounds perfect for a cold-weather hot breakfast!

5. I am always out of ideas when it comes to breakfast. This is a good one.

6. I’m on an Oatmeal breakfast trend and this one looks so sweet and yummy Poppy. I love the fruit mixed in too. I usually end up with more toppings than oatmeal to be honest. Great share 😉

7. Delish! How many serves would this make?

I love tasty warm breakfasts like this one,…OOOh yes!
    I made it this morning & added some fresh orange party’s tonthe hot milk,…it was very Yum yum!
    Happy, fun & culinary 2015 to you!

9. arwenedsall says:

Looks great! I have used chia in overnight oatmeal before, but not in the warm kind. I have all the ingredients and plan to make this asap. Thanks!

10. What a hearty, filling and delectable breakfast for a cold winter’s day! I am pinning and sharing this.

11. hmdrah says:

Yum this looks delicious!

12. peppermintgirrl says:

Reblogged this on Peppermint Girl.