Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck founded an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every other Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time to host the Potluck party where you can submit unlimited recipes to either of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. Each Linky runs until the second following Monday morning at 8am US CST to enter and then we will share the most clicked recipe from each course the following Wednesday!
A few updates to the VVLP – we will be running a new Linky now fortnightly with each extending to the Monday before the next Linky. Plus now you can submit as many recipes as your heart desires, so get sharing, connecting and increasing your traffic whilst sharing the vegan love ❤️
The MOST CLICKED from last week’s VVLP were:
Hearts of Palm Mozzarella Sticks from simplywithout
The Best Spelt Pancakes from Vie De La Vegan
Guaca-Chi (Guacamole with Kimchi) from the taste space
Buddha Veggie Bowl with a Ginger-Miso-Lime Dressing from the taste space
Veggie Barley Stew with Cheezy-Herby Dumplings from Bats and Baking
Main Courses *AND ALSO THE OVERALL MOST CLICKED THIS WEEK!
Hoppin’ John Sliders on Cracked Wheat-Pumpkin Topknots from An Unrefined Vegan
Apple Bundt Cake from Pancake Warriors
Here are my top picks this week:
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit more recipes if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per Linky is unlimited.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…