Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck has now designed an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So, every Wednesday I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time and Annie to host the Potluck party where you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. You have until the following Monday morning to enter and then we will share the favorite recipe from each course!
Please note there will be NO WEEKLY LINKY POTLUCK on December 24th that means that this is the final weekly Potluck before Christmas so make sure to upload lots of vegan Christmas inspiration and Merry Christmas Potluckers!!
The MOST CLICKED from last week’s VVLP were:
Hot Cacao by Jennifer Weinberg, MD
6-minute Queso by Glue & Glitter
Almond Croissants by Bunny Kitchen
Coriander & Peanut Chutney by aharam
Chickpea Pizza Bake Salad by Vanishing Veggie
Lemon-Miso Ginger Soup by The Taste Space
Best Seitan for BBQ by Vegetarian Times
Healthier Holiday Fudge by My Sister’s Pantry
Here are my top picks this week:
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit a second recipe if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per week is limited to two.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…