Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck has now designed an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So, every Wednesday I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time and Annie to host the Potluck party where you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. You have until the following Monday morning to enter and then we will share the favorite recipe from each course!
Wow! I’m just loving the Autumn feel in this weeks Potluck! You all went seasonal and shared recipes perfect for this time of year, and look at all the pumpkin love!
Here are the most-clicked from last week:
Sprouted Black-eye Bean & Sweet Potato Cutlet by Eating Well Diary
Spiked Pumpkin Chai by Glue & Glitter
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Vegan Richa
Green Curry Noodle Soup by Vanishing Veggie
Triple Bacon Salad by Farmers Market Vegan
Pumpkin-Infused Refried Beans by the taste space
Harry Potter’s Curried Pumpkin Burger by Kathy Hester
Vegan Snickers Thumbprint Cookies by The Conscientious Eater
Festive Flourless Frosted Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes by Urban Naturale
Here are my top picks this week:
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit a second recipe if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per week is limited to two.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…