Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck has now designed an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So, every Wednesday I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time and Annie to host the Potluck party where you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. You have until the following Monday morning to enter and then we will share the favorite recipe from each course!
Well that was a whopper of a week in the Potluck! Some weeks it’s incredibly hard to pick my personal favourites outside of the winning recipes in each category and this week was one of those. You guys certainly know how to make life difficult for a sweet toothed girl.. so many yummy desserts and more!!!
Here are the favourites from last weeks potluck!
Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Smoothie by Fitful Focus
Mexican Cheese Dip by Adventures in Mindful Living
Pumpkin-Coconut Swirl Bread by The Baking Fairy
Roasted Garlic & White Bean Soup by A. Cook in the Making
Banh Mi Panzanella by Glue & Glitter
Potato Kale Cakes with Kimchi Mayo by The Seasonal Veg Head
Veggie-Loaded Enchiladas by Vegan Runner Eats
BurgerTime Whoopie Pies by Bake & Destroy
Here are my top picks this week:
Roasted Cherry Tomato & Sage Pesto Salad with Arugula|Brûléed Peaches|Peanut Butter Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies|Banoffee Pie
Grab the button for your blog (and please include a link back to this page)!
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit a second recipe if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per week is limited to two.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…