Welcome to the Virtual Vegan *Linky* Potluck!
The wonderful Annie of An Unrefined Vegan, the creator of the twice-annual Virtual Vegan Potluck has now designed an event to keep alive the spirit of the VVP on a weekly basis. Every Wednesday there will be a blog hop that runs along the same lines as the VVP: food bloggers contributing delicious vegan, plant-based recipes within the following courses: Beverages, Appetizers, Salads, Breads, Soups/Stews, Main Dishes, Desserts. So, every Wednesday I will be joined by Angela of Canned Time and Annie to host the Potluck party where you can submit your recipes to any one of our blogs through the link at the bottom of this post. You have until the following Monday morning to enter and then we will share the favorite recipe from each course!
Follow us on Instagram @veganpotluck
So, I think last week’s link up may just have been the most drool-worthy yet. I mean, I just couldn’t decide on my top picks for ages and ended up having to do coin tosses to narrow it down. Keep the yumminess coming you guys!
Here are the winners from last weeks potluck along with my personal top picks!
Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta from Parsley in My Teeth
This one does double duty as a dessert, Cookie Dough Blizzard from Vegan Richa
Pani Po’ Po from Vedged Out
Farmer’s Market Salad from Zsu’s Vegan Pantry
Chakalaka from Gormandinze
Noochos Gracias Raw Soup from Veganosaurus
Spicy Chickpea Curry from Yup, It’s Vegan
Helba – Fenugreek Cake Bars from The Levantess
And here are my selections from last week:
From left to right;
Cashew Cheese-Stuffed Fried Squash Blossoms from Farmers Market Vegan
Double Stuff Oreo Pancakes from Plant Based Nutritionista
Vegan Methi Malai Matar from Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
Snickerdoodles! from AfroVeganChick
What you need to do to join the party:
- Click on the link at the bottom of this post to enter the party.
- Enter the requested info: the link to the recipe you are contributing; name of the recipe; blog name; your name and email address; and select an image.
- Add a link back to the linky party within the text of your blog post that has the recipe in it (i.e., “I submitted this recipe to the Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck.”)
- You can then submit a second recipe if you wish.
- Share the linky party with your blogging friends via social media or through a post on your own blog. Add the Virtual Vegan Linky Party button to your blog and please link the button back to that page so that people can find us.
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Bloggers submitting recipes need not be vegan, but recipes must be 100% vegan/plant-based. Recipes containing animal products will be removed from the Potluck. This includes honey.
- Entry per person, per week is limited to two.
Now, let’s get this party started! Happy Potluck!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…