Day 3 of a week of Green Smoothies in aid of the NuNaturals giveaway, to share with FOUR lucky readers an amazing array of NuNaturals stevia products!
Each winner will win;
- One bottle of Lemon Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Peppermint Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- 50 packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT!
Today’s smoothie is a sweet and sultry smoothie inspired by the classic dessert, Banana’s Foster.
Inspired by the Vedged Out Green Smoothie Challenge.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 cups (500ml) kale leaves (or spinach)
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 soaked dates (or 1 medjool date)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup (250ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup (250ml) ice
- 1/8 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Liquid (or to taste)
- Optional: A few drops of vegan butter extract and/or caramel extract
Blend all ingredients until smooth in a high speed blender.
Low in sodium
High in calcium
High in dietary fiber
Very high in manganese
High in potassium
Very high in vitamin A
High in vitamin B6
Very high in vitamin C