The vote is now open! Virtual Vegan Potluck November 2013

20131122-003220.jpg

The vote for your favourite dish of each course which participated in the VVP last week is now open until 2nd December!

Anyone can vote, whether you participated or not, whether you are a blogger or not, vegan or not, and so on! So why not share a link to the vote on your Facebook and Twitter to get the votes coming in for all the wonderful plant based spectaculars in the race?!

This time, you can also vote for your favourite dish using the featured ingredient of beets!

To vote, see the VVP voter page.

You can check out my participating dish here.

20131122-003037.jpg
Layered Coconut Mousse with Chocolate Brownie and Caramelised Nuts.

20131122-003738.jpg

Thank you for voting!

This entry was posted in Desserts, vegan, Vegetarian and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to The vote is now open! Virtual Vegan Potluck November 2013

Ah, Poppy – the three of you are so cute! What are your tattoos? Looks interesting!
    I’ll definitely check out the voting. πŸ™‚

2. HeartBound says:

Aw love that photo of you with your two beautiful friends! I’m heading over to VVP to do some voting ;-). Good luck!

3. Those kitties are sooooo cute!! Huge big eyes! And what are your tattoos anyway if you don’t mind me asking.
    P.S. Thanks for the well-wishes! They’ve gone alright!

4. Gorgeous Poppy with cute kitties..luv those tatts 😊

5. Gaurab says:

All the best…though I went to the page but there are lots of option, I would love to vote πŸ™‚

6. VegCharlotte says:

Love the picture of you and your cats!

7. foodbod says:

Love your tattoos ☺️ good luck

8. Lauzan says:

Voting done!! (4U)
    Lovely picture! Good luck!

9. I love how astonished your cats look. They really can’t believe it.