This is a product for the ultimate shower experience. The chocolate shower.
This is chocolate indulgence at it’s best – and, well without the calories! I promise your chocolate cravings will be fulfilled when you’r shower is like a steamy cup of cocoa!
I came across a non vegan cocoa hair mask that I wanted to try in vegan form. It left my hair bright, shimmering and soft and manageable. The only downside is that it doesn’t tint your hair for longer than the second wash but it’s great to use before a night out or event where you want your hair looking at it’s healthy best!
It works because of science. The acids in the vinegar and soya yoghurt penetrate the hair shaft, allowing the cocoa’s pigment to sink in, leaving a tint whilst the agave syrup, a humectant, draws moisture to the hair. Simple!
Ingredients: For 1 use
- 60g/1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 125ml/1/2 cup plain soya yogurt
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Simply mix together all the ingredients into a paste.
- In the shower, shampoo your hair, rinse and squeeze out excess water.
- Liberally apply the mask all over your hair and keep it on for 3 minutes. Rinse, enjoying the cocoa aroma and style as usual.
Be sure to rinse any mask out of the shower to avoiding temporary staining and use a dark towel just in case you missed a bit of rinsing!