Thank You SITS Girls!

Poppy's Patisserie | Bunny Kitchen - The SITS Girls

I am honoured to be featured on The SITS Girls website today! Thank you for all the support and for being introduced to many incredible blogs!

Go check out my feature and all the other incredible women who make the SITS community sparkle!

This entry was posted in vegan, Vegetarian and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Thank You SITS Girls!

1. Janet RΓΆrschΓ₯ch says:

Congratulations! (Psst: please add a link…)

2. Congrats!! What a collection you have here, great work

3. After reading about your third passion – raising money for street children I now like your blog even more. Happy SITS Day

4. Happy SITS Day and congratulations Poppy! Enjoy.

Rachel recently posted The 16 Habits of Highly Unsuccessful People

5. pjsassifras says:

Congrats! That’s hilarious because I was just staring at that exact same recipe the other day. It looks AMAZING!

6. Coolio! Congratulations!

7. Therena says:

Congrats! I’ve been looking through your recipes…I’m dying they all look so good!!!

8. Poppy!! I just found you from SITS. I’m always SO excited to find vegan bloggers! You’re inspiring πŸ˜€

Awesome, Poppy! Well deserved! πŸ™‚

10. Happy SITS Day! Congratulations on your feature πŸ™‚

11. Congratulations Poppy! You are AWESOME!

12. Yay! I’ve been looking through your recipes and each one has my eyes widened and stomach growling! So glad I found another great vegetarian blog to follow πŸ™‚

13. ApronTails says:

Happy sits day! My vegan sis will be so excited I found you! That cake looks amazing

14. Congratulations! How cool!

15. Happy (late) SITS Day!!! Hope you enjoyed!

16. blahnikbaker says:

Happy SITS day! Sorry I am late…was away for a few days. I hope it was a great day!

17. Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented: