Animal Heroes – The Bottle Fed Bunnies

A couple of years ago, Joshua Bisnar rescued some baby bunnies he found and bottle fed them for 2 months before bringing them to a wild life refuge.

KQUV3S0

‘I live in Camp Pendleton, Ca. And as I was raking the volleyball court at the barracks I found a dead rabbit (fully grown). As I continued raking I found a small hole with 4 tiny tiny rabbits in it. I grabbed a box put a few old shirts into it and picked up the bunnies. I researched how to raise them and what to feed them. I made a nice box for them to live in a and bottle fed them until I could ween them to eat the local foods. After a couple months I brought them to a wild life rescue because they were starting to jump out of their box. It was a lot of hard work but I loved the bunnies.’

Joshua named the bunnies; Steven, Raymond, Vaughn and James.

Bunny Steven

Check out adorable videos of the bunnies on Youtube.

Photos and information sourced from Reddit.

This entry was posted in Animals, vegan, Vegetarian and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Animal Heroes – The Bottle Fed Bunnies

1. Amazing amazing.. A hero indeed !

2. Wow, how tiny they are! 😀

3. laurasmess says:

Naw! This is a gorgeous post Poppy!! Thanks so much for sharing. Huge respect to Joshua. I’m going to check out the Youtube channel now! xx

4. Becky says:

So precious! I want to give those tiny bunnies tiny hugs!

5. debbeedoodles says:

Adorable!

So sweet!! They’re tiny…
    I had bunnies my entire life growing up…they are so great.

7. Gorgeous! And such funny adult names, truly adorable!

8. Ally says:

Oh they are just too cute! I’ll have to show this to my daughter (she’s 9), she will love them.
    Wow, you have 10 bunnies. I bet they are adorable. 🙂
    I hope you are well Poppy.

I Ally, I hope your daughter loves them!
      Yes 10 buns now, was 12 but I lost 2 recently. They’re great fun!
      I hope you are well too Ally 🙂