Thanks ever so much to the lovely Caroline of The ex-sugarholic for passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to me. As always, I am very honoured! Caroline is very fresh into the world of blogging so be sure to welcome her and check out her Chocolate peanut butter spread and Chocolate sorbet with pistachios (of course, the chocolate recipes stood out for me!).
The rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Link the post to their page.
- State 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate those that you feel are deserving of this award.
7 Random facts:
- My all time favourite TV show is Friends.
- I am the youngest of my same parent siblings with a younger half sister.
- I can’t sleep without my cats.
- When I was a teenager, I pierced my own nose and ears with a needle!
- I have recently discovered I’m not a fan of Jerusalem Artichokes (the first vegetable I have felt this way about!).
- I love making ‘pesto’ out of anything.
- I am a new mum to four baby chicks.
Blogs I award:
- hannah cutting-jones
- Kales from the Crypt
- Diary of a Vegan in a Hurry
- Laura’s Mess
- Elle’s Vegan Food Diary
- CHIC ORGANIC MAMA
- Coconut craze
- DARTH VEGAN
- meg & veg
- Peach, Plum, Orange
- A Vegan in the Weeds.
- Better Bites
- Green & Leithy
- Sweet Potato Bun