One Lovely Blog Award

Thanks ever so much to the lovely Caroline of The ex-sugarholic for passing the One Lovely Blog Award on to me. As always, I am very honoured! Caroline is very fresh into the world of blogging so be sure to welcome her and check out her Chocolate peanut butter spread and Chocolate sorbet with pistachios (of course, the chocolate recipes stood out for me!).

The rules for accepting the award:

• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Link the post to their page.
  • State 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate those that you feel are deserving of this award.

7 Random facts:

1. My all time favourite TV show is Friends.
  2. I am the youngest of my same parent siblings with a younger half sister.
  3. I can’t sleep without my cats.
  4. When I was a teenager, I pierced my own nose and ears with a needle!
  5. I have recently discovered I’m not a fan of Jerusalem Artichokes (the first vegetable I have felt this way about!).
  6. I love making ‘pesto’ out of anything.
  7. I am a new mum to four baby chicks.

Fotor0607204540

Blogs I award:

1. hannah cutting-jones
  2. Kales from the Crypt
  3. Diary of a Vegan in a Hurry
  4. Laura’s Mess
  5. Elle’s Vegan Food Diary
  6. CHIC ORGANIC MAMA
  7. Coconut craze
  8. DARTH VEGAN
  9. meg & veg
  10. Peach, Plum, Orange
  11. A Vegan in the Weeds.
  12. Better Bites
  13. Green & Leithy
  14. cookingwithsapana
  15. Sweet Potato Bun
This entry was posted in Animals, Awards, vegan, Vegetarian and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to One Lovely Blog Award

1. Pingback: One Lovely Blog Award | hannah cutting-jones

2. Congratulations! Those baby chicks are adorable too!

3. laurasmess says:

Aw, Poppy! Thanks so much for the nomination. I really appreciate you thinking of me! Re your ‘facts’. I cannot believe that you actually completed three piercings with a needle! Argh! I attempted to pierce my own bellybutton (in class at school when I was fourteen… with a compass. Insane. I didn’t succeed!). Anyway, huge congrats to you on your nomination. You deserve this one and more! xx

You’re so welcome Laura! And thank you for your congrats and lovely compliments!
      A COMPASS?!! Really?! You crazy chick!! I’m actually glad you didn’t succeed for your own health! I pierced two holes in each ear lobe, nose and upper ear pinna! I did burn the needle to sterilize it! Afterwards all my friends were asking me to pierce them – I did one friend’s nose – as far as I know her nose didn’t fall off! I could never do it now though – it’s funny how fearless you can be as a teen!
      🙂

• laurasmess says:

That’s incredible. Four holes!! Argh! You were a pretty sensible teen though, to burn the needle for sterilization purposes. And yes… compass = crazy stupid, methinks! A few of us teen girls decided it was a good idea. In hindsight, definitely not! 🙂 xx

Haha well we have to live to learn hey!! x

4. Big congratulations for the Award! And my goodness, how cute are those baby chicks. I have seen seven baby swans and their parents the other day making their way through Berlin’s water ways – I just adore little fluffy birds.

Thank you so much! What a lovely sight to have seen the baby swans and their parents – how beautiful!
      My little ones are so lovely – they chirp away all day! 🙂

5. You deserve it Poppy – congrats! I love Friends too. While my sis-in-law was visiting from Boston, we took a tour of the Warner Bros. studio and got to see the Central Perk set from Friends. It was pretty cool! Celeste 🙂

6. bandhnabajaj says:

Congrats on your award! I always love looking through your blog 🙂

7. Congrats on the award!

Btw I also loooove “Friends”. 🙂