I am very grateful to Adventures in my Head for honouring me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Adventures in my Head is an informative blog mainly about writing which is humourous and even features the odd cookie recipe like almond pulp and chocolate Camp Nano Cookies and raw cashew cookie dough bites.
So, here are the rules for this award;
1. Display the award badge on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
3. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
4. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
5. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
7 ‘Interesting’ things about Myself:
- I am half Madeiran
- I have worked with street child organisations since I was 15 and have recently accepted Trusteeship for the amazing StreetInvest where I once worked as an Administrations and Fundraising Officer.
- I share my house with lots of fur and feather babies.
- As a teenager, I was absolutely obsessed with Eminem and wrote Poppy Mathers as my name on my school work books!
- When I was 17, I spent a month alone in Ghana investigating the Police force for violence towards street children.
- I used to be one of the ‘cool kids’ but now I’m a geek and proud!
- I rented my first flat when I was 16.
Blogs I award:
- Of Course Vegan for their wealth of knowledge and regular, informative, inspiring posts.
- Honk If You’re Vegan for Celeste’s always warm welcome to her world, her raw honesty about her and her husband’s vegan transition and her courage for taking such a huge leap from being an omnivore straight to veganism.
- The Wayfaring Baker for her exciting nation cake challenge adventure.
- Lots of Nice Things for always making me hungry!
- An Unrefined Vegan for Annie’s inspirational dedication and hard work in creating and organising the Virtual Vegan Potluck and for her incredible vegan resources.
- Vedged Out for Somer’s incredible recovery/success story, her hard work in organising the VVP and her to die for recipes!
- Air Eater for Lidia’s committment to bringing vegan blogs together via VBU, for her involvement with the VVP and for her beautiful cat photos that always make me smile!
- The Vegan Kat for Kathryn’s gorgeous recipes and gardening stories.
- Vegan Bloggers Unite for literally being ‘One Blog To Unite Them All’!
- Earth Given Kitchen for Sarina’s fabulous recipes.
- Better Bites for healthy inspiration.
- Turning Veganese for Melissa’s fun writings and adorable bunny videos!
- Made of Stars for Ally’s wealth of vegan child and parent information and interesting A-Z of veganism.
- Lucy’sFriendlyFoods for Lucy’s always interesting and child-friendly recipes.
- Cooking With Sapana for amazing Indian food inspiration.
Thank you to Ani of Miles for Thought for presenting Poppy’s Patisserie with the Bouquet of Three Award which includes an exciting trio of The Best Moment Award, The Versatile Blogger Award, and the Sunshine Award. Be sure to check out Ani’s vegan peanut butter pancakes!
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded based on quality of writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words and quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others.
Here are the rules; since I have already shared some facts above, I will go ahead and reveal the blogs I wish to award.
- Display the award picture.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Pass the nomination along to 15 blogs you have recently discovered.
- Contact the nominees.
- Share seven things about yourself.
Blogs I award;
- Indian Cooking Made Easy
- Cooking with Sapana
- The Wayfaring Baker
- Lots of Nice Things
- Cathal’s Cookbook Allergy Free Cooking
- An Unrefined Vegan
- Vedged Out
- The Vegan Kat
- sophies foodie files
- Live Blissful
- Air Eater
- Eat Pray Bake
- Afro Vegan Chick