A huge thanks is due to Vanessa of Live Blissful for nominating Poppy’s Patisserie for the Super Sweet Blogging Award!
Live Blissful is a blog that I only recently discovered but now can’t get enough of. It is inspired by the author’s gradual change to veganism and includes some incredible vegan recipes such as Spinach & ‘Ricotta’ Ravioli with Cherry tomato Sauce, and White Chocolate & Coconut Rice Bubble Bars. Had live Blissful not already been nominated, I would nominate it here myself.
So…here are the rules for my nominees…
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Carrot cake and oatmeal raisin cookies!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? At night – usually the middle of
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Honey Bee