The topping of this cake is so good, Mat and I found we’d simply decapitated and devoured most of the cake! Chunks of smooth chocolate, crisp and fragrant coconut and brown sugar are a topping combination one couldn’t not love! The flavour of the cake itself was very good, but the texture was just a bit too close and dense, it will need some work I think, but for the flavour it is well worth it. I used applesauce instead of the pureed pumpkin and big chunks of good quality chocolate for the topping. Awesome.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Quick and Easy Christmas Pudding
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Potato Pie
- The Gypsy ChefThe Gypsy Chef writes about his journeys through food!
- Jamie's CookerySimple and delicious recipes for all to enjoy no matter how small your kitchen
- Hello Helen YauA thin waist last 5ish years, But a good Béarnaise sauce lasts a lifetime!
- Rosina AylingA food, recipe, cooking, restaurant and lifestyle blog.
- The Gypsy Chef