The topping of this cake is so good, Mat and I found we’d simply decapitated and devoured most of the cake! Chunks of smooth chocolate, crisp and fragrant coconut and brown sugar are a topping combination one couldn’t not love! The flavour of the cake itself was very good, but the texture was just a bit too close and dense, it will need some work I think, but for the flavour it is well worth it. I used applesauce instead of the pureed pumpkin and big chunks of good quality chocolate for the topping. Awesome.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Potato Pie
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy Over Christmas and a Really Easy Vegan Cheese!
- The World's Healthiest Apple Crumble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free!
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.