The topping of this cake is so good, Mat and I found we’d simply decapitated and devoured most of the cake! Chunks of smooth chocolate, crisp and fragrant coconut and brown sugar are a topping combination one couldn’t not love! The flavour of the cake itself was very good, but the texture was just a bit too close and dense, it will need some work I think, but for the flavour it is well worth it. I used applesauce instead of the pureed pumpkin and big chunks of good quality chocolate for the topping. Awesome.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Minestrone alla Toscana
- Colourful Sumac Giant Cous Cous Salad
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Beetroot and Avocado Fudge Brownies
- Gooseberry and Avocado Loaf Cake