Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Daring Bakers: Crack Pie, Veganized.
- Possibly the Worlds Healthiest Chocolate Cake: Beetroot and Avocado Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Almond Gold Dust
- 10 Minute Melting Cheddar Style Vegan Cheese - revamped!
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- www.beasbitesonline.comMy blog shows my love of food in the recipes that I cook and places I review
- The Bread She BakesBlog about home bread baking, wholesome bread recipes & foodie gift ideas.
- twigg studiosseasonal recipe blog.
- La Difference CateringA celebration of my love of food, creating recipes and sharing them