Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Possibly the Worlds Healthiest Chocolate Cake: Beetroot and Avocado Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Almond Gold Dust
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Daring Bakers: Vegan Savarin filled with Pastry Cream
- The Devon Foodie A blog devoted to great foodie businesses in the South West.
- Natural CookingCooking with Tierranegra® cookware
- What Would Nigella Do?Recipes, Reviews and Kitchen Chatter. Pour a glass of wine and come on over!
- Little Pearly's KitchenHere you will find a collection of recipes and an insight into Bristol life
- The Devon Foodie