Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Daring Bakers: Vegan Savarin filled with Pastry Cream
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Extra Firm Tofu and DIY Press
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- Gorgeous Greengage Muffins
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- 10 Minute Melting Cheddar Style Vegan Cheese - revamped!