Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Potato Pie
- 10 Minute Melting Cheddar Style Vegan Cheese - revamped!
- Possibly the Worlds Healthiest Chocolate Cake: Beetroot and Avocado Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Almond Gold Dust
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- Devour SussexDevour Sussex is the only blog covering foodie news in East/West Sussex.
- Own That KitchenDon't just get the kitchen, own it.
- Roots N' GreensVegetarian and vegan food blog with recipes, news, reviews, travel and more.
- My Food OdysseyFood - Country Life - Travel - Photography. Living the good life in Lithuania.
- Devour Sussex