Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- The Animal Holocaust
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Smokey Creamy BBQ Aubergine Pasta
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Blackberry, Damson and Apple Jam
- Turmeric Coconut Rice