Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Potato Pie
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Quick and Easy Christmas Pudding
- Possibly the Worlds Healthiest Chocolate Cake: Beetroot and Avocado Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Almond Gold Dust
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Who's That Girl?Simple and easy to follow recipes, main meals/sweet treats and seasonal specials
- Your World My KitchenPeel It ,Cook It, Eat It. Around the world in 196 dishes created by me & my mind
- My Edible JourneySharing an unashamed passion for food with all who stop by.
- My-Kitchen-FlavoursOn a different road with the routine food.
- Who's That Girl?