Here’s a quick recipe for a great coleslaw side dish. Thinly slice half a red cabbage, a small red onion and grate a couple of carrots, drain any excess moisture. Add in other veges as you please like celery, cerleriac or peppers. Mix together 125ml each of vegan mayonnaise and soya yoghurt then add in 100-180g of soya cream cheese and the juice of half a lemon. Mix til smooth then mix in a good handful of chopped chives, taste and add seasoning if necessary. Mix with the vegetables and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- 15 minute, Slice-able and Melt-able Vegan Cheese
- The Only Homemade Shampoo and Conditioner Recipe You Will Ever Need
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Two-Step Vegan Halloumi Cheese - Oil Free
- Daring Bakers: Crack Pie, Veganized.
- Farmhouse Fruit Cake
- Creamy Mushroom and Sweet Potato Pie
- Happy New Year and Some News! Oh, and the Ultimate Vegan Yorkshire Puddings!
- Rabbit Fly strike - Don't Wait for It.
- Homemade Chilli Oil
- Tinned TomatoesFamily friendly vegetarian and vegan recipes.
- Eat Your Heart OutEat Your Heart Out - Loving All Things Food
- Pescetarian.KitchenPescetarian and vegetarian recipes and meal ideas from a couple of pescetarians.
- The Sisterhood of the Sizzling Pans the [mis]adventures of a pair of sisters cooking!
- Tinned Tomatoes