These are a delicious, easy and quick snack to make when you fancy something special and bad for you! Also would be great for a buffet or party instead of turning to frozen stuff and just as easy!
Makes 6 large rolls
1 x 375g sheet of ready rolled puff pastry (vegan like Jus-Rol)
6 vegan sausages
salt and pepper
1 tbsp non dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Cook the sausages according to pack instructions, then set aside.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and divide evenly into 6 or 12 squares.
- Place a sausage (or half for mini rolls) in the centre of the pastry square and brush one edge vertical with the sausage with a little milk, just at the edge. Roll up the pastry around the sausage from the edge without the milk and seal the edge with milk down. Place seam side down on a baking tray.
- Repeat with the rest of the pastry and sausages then brush the tops with milk and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Serve with lots of ketchup!