Day 7 of the amazing NuNaturals giveaway, to share with FOUR lucky readers an amazing array of NuNaturals stevia products! And the final day of the week of green smoothies, but don’t worry there’s still time to enter, the competition is open for entry until midnight GMT on April 23rd. Be sure to get extra entries using the options for even more chance of winning! Remember this giveaway is open to you wherever you are in the world, from Taiwan to Jamaica, this is a WORLDWIDE giveaway! And it doesn’t cost you a penny, it is totally free to enter for a chance to win! What are you waiting for?
Each winner will win;
- One bottle of Lemon Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Peppermint Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- 50 packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT!
Today’s smoothie is based on that famous black banana bake, banana bread. Now for me, banana bread needs the works, I want spice, I want nuts, I want coconut. This smoothie has it all, the only thing missing is chocolate, but of you’re that way inclined, go ahead and add a tablespoon of cocoa or a scattering of dark chocolate chips!
Inspired by the Vedged Out Green Smoothie Challenge.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp PPB, pb2, roasted peanut flour (or 1 tbsp peanut butter)
- 2 tbsp dried coconut
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- a grate of whole nutmeg or a pinch of ground
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (the kind in a carton, not canned)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Liquid (or to taste)
Blend all ingredients until smooth in a high speed blender.
Low in sodium
High in calcium
High in dietary fiber
High in iron
High in manganese
Very high in vitamin A
High in vitamin B6
High in vitamin C