Day 5 of the week of Green Smoothies in aid of an amazing giveaway, to share with FOUR lucky readers an amazing array of NuNaturals stevia products! There’s still plenty of time to enter, the competition is open for entry until midnight GMT on April 23rd. Be sure to get extra entries using the options for even more chance of winning!
Each winner will win;
- One bottle of Lemon Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Peppermint Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- 50 packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT!
Today’s smoothie is based on another dessert classic (you know I have a sweet tooth!), the famous Key Lime Pie. If you’re lucky enough to have access to real key limes or key lime juice, yours will be extra authentic and limey delicious!
Inspired by the Vedged Out Green Smoothie Challenge.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 bananas
- finely grated zest of 2 limes (use a microplane to avoid the bitter pith)
- juice of the 2 zested limes (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (the kind in a carton, not canned)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Liquid (or to taste)
Save a pinch of oats and walnuts to top if desired, blend all remaining ingredients until smooth in a high speed blender and top with reserved oats and nuts, if using.
Very low in sodium
High in calcium
High in dietary fiber
High in manganese
Very high in vitamin A
High in vitamin B6
Very high in vitamin C