Day 4 of the week of Green Smoothies in aid of an amazing giveaway, to share with FOUR lucky readers an amazing array of NuNaturals stevia products!
Each winner will win;
- One bottle of Lemon Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- One bottle of Peppermint Flavoured Stevia Liquid
- 50 packet box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- PLUS A FREE BONUS PRODUCT!
Today’s smoothie is a real treat, based on the British afternoon tea favourite, the cherry and almond Bakewell Tart.
Inspired by the Vedged Out Green Smoothie Challenge.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 cups kale (or spinach)
- 1 banana
- 2 cups (about 200g) frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Cherry Vanilla Stevia Liquid (or to taste)
Blend all ingredients until smooth in a high speed blender.
Low in sodium
High in calcium
High in dietary fiber
High in manganese
Very high in vitamin A
Very high in vitamin C