The award was started by Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com:
‘This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.’
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
My WordPress Family:
- Celeste @ Honk If You’re Vegan
- Sophia @ Silk and Spice
- Annie @ An Unrefined Vegan
- tastytreats13′s Blog
- Sophie @ sophies foodie files
- Kelli @ Kelli’s Vegan Kitchen
- Lucy @ lucysfriendlyfoods
- Emma @ Coconut and Berries
- Ally @ Made of Stars
- Rika @ vegan miam
I was also very lucky to receive the Sunshine Award nomination from the lovely Tasty Treats. Thank you!
Thank you also to Ana of the beautiful blog, The Edible Complex, Mona of Our Queens Kitchen, Moni of Thoughts About Veganism and Kayse of art, health, and happiness for nominating me for the Sunshine Award in November 2013.
Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs!
“bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the same 10 questions given.
4. Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Pythagoras
2. What is your favorite number? 1
3. What is your favorite animal? Bunnies, of course.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? @poppypatisserie
5. What is your favorite time of the day? Evening
6. What was your favorite vacation? Vatican City and Rome
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Cycling and swimming, now that I learned how!
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? It has to be diet coke, as bad as it is for me :/ or passionfruit juice
9. What is your favorite flower? Poppies, naturally.
10. What is your passion? Animal health and rights, human rights, children’s rights, equality, world development and equality, vegan cooking and baking and eating.
My Nominations for the Sunshine Award: