Much gratitude to Sophia of Silk and Spice, Johanna of WholeAndHappyFood, Sanjana of Feeding The Sonis, Amanda of Amanda’s COREner, Elaine of foodbod, Anna of BOURBON + LAVENDER, Olivia of Eat To Inspire, Abby of Welcome To Abby’s Kitchen and Sylvia of Superfoodista for nominating Poppy’s Patisserie | Bunny Kitchen for The Versatile Blogger Award.
Sophia writes a beautiful blog with stunning photos of her delicious food. Sophia humbly tells how she went from ‘can’t cook, won’t cook’ to cooking for her family every night and creating amazing, nourishing and delectable food. Most recently I’ve been drooling over her Vegan Sugar-Free Hazelnut Spread and Creamy Vegan Basil Alfredo – Gluten & Guilt Free.
Johanna writes the wonderful WholeAndHappyFood where she shares the meals she creates for her family which are always ‘unprocessed, fresh, innovative and delicious meals’. She writes soulfully how she relates to food and uses her passion for cooking to share love, compassion and provide for her family. Check out her warming and cozy recipes for Minestrone Soup and Sweet and Spicy Chili in the Slow Cooker, they give me comfort just to look at them!
Sanjana writes Feeding the Sonis, sharing family recipes of Fijian and Indian origin. The traditional home cooked favourites look so inviting, especially for me, an Indian cuisine enthusiast, I find myself wanting to dive in on the screen! Be sure to check out the Aloo Paratha (Indian Bread Filled With Potato) and Aloo Bhindi Tarkari (Potato And Okra Curry).
Amanda writes Amanda’s COREner, a healthy living blog full of pilates information, videos, general wellness articles and delicious, healthy vegetarian recipes. I love Amanda’s uplifting and inspiring story of how she became the woman she is today. Also check out her Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie and Homemade Vegan Butternut Squash Gnocchi.
Elaine’s wonderful blog is a place where she shares the delicious meals that she cooks for her family since she became a full time Mum and wife at the beginning of this year. Be sure to check out Elaine’s moving story of what inspired her to become a stay-at-home mum and her yummy looking food like Sumac and cumin roasted vegetables with tahini sauce.
Anna writes a fun lifestyle blog covering everything from restaurant recommendations to travel stories to food and drink recipes! Be sure to check out the scrummy looking Raw Almond Fruit Cookies!
Olivia writes about her transition to high carb vegan lifestyle. Olivia eats a diet based around fruits and starchy carbs which is very interesting and I’m looking forward to exploring this more! Get exported to a summer’s day with the vibrant looking Persimmon Orange Mango Tango.
Abby writes a wonderful blog based around good plant based nutrition for health with an abundance of fresh, beautiful recipes with everything from basics like non dairy milk recipes to delicious desserts. With gorgeous photography too, you will be mesmerized!
Sylvia inspires her readers with easy and healthy recipes involving superfoods. with a whole section with info on superfoods from various food groups. Be sure to check out her stunning pink berry laden Chocolate Cups!
The Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge the blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
My 7 Random Facts:
- I recently became a trustee for the incredible charity StreetInvest. I was involved at the birth of the charity, writing minutes and attending meetings with the founders. I then worked at the head office for a year before going to University in 2011. With much honour, I have returned to the charity which feels like coming home. For anyone in the London area in the UK, I urge you to check out the “Every Child Should Have One” campaign that will launch on 6th September at the Entertainer’s flagship store at Westfield White City. You will be in for a treat, no campaign has ever seen what we have in store before!!
- I learnt to swim a few weeks ago whilst on holiday in Cyprus. My 9 year old nephew, Nico and 10 year old sister, Mia taught me.
- I learnt to ride a bike 2 years ago after randomly buying a baby blue BMX with my boyfriend in a shopping centre, forgetting that I would have to ride it home!
- I am childishly scared of thunder and lightning and the dark.
- My most recent tattoo is the BUAV Leaping Bunny symbol on my right hand, not only does it highlight my stance against animal testing, but it is a bunny which I love! (If you turn it sideways it also looks like a penguin!)
- I make my own cleaning products, mostly using soap nuts, bicarbonate of soda, vinegar and essential oils. So cheap and so good for the world, people and animals!
- I completed a 131 foot high, 1,150 foot long canopy walk in Ghana, the only one in Africa. I had a panic attack a few bridges in and couldn’t go back. A lovely couple sandwiched me between them to the end of the walk, it took ages and as we exited, a crowd of people clapped and cheered that we finally made it!